Alvis - Your In-house Research Department by R&P Research!
As a high performing consultant you need industry intelligence for Offering Development, Thought Leadership Development, and Client Proposal Support. Alvis is your single source for difficult to get industry data with ratios and insightful charts to complement your GTM strategy.
1. Offering Development
- - Customer centric consulting companies require industry data to define and develop the offering value proposition for their clients and sales teams. Alvis offers millions of dataset for market evaluation and competitive benchmarking activities to define the positioning and develop a differential value proposition.
- - With a click of button generate standard Industry landscape, Industry performance and market size material
2. Thought Leadership
- - High performing consulting companies think about problems that others cannot see and ask questions that others don't dare to ask. Alvis offers the ability to visually analyze the industry dynamics to test your hypothesis.
- - With more than 1million charts, R&P Industry Intelligence Platform has visual information on the business fundamental indicators that your clients are following. With one click export the charts for discussion, collaboration and to build your next insightful thought leadership article.
3. Client Proposal support
- - With a full suite of financial metrics and our flexible comparable analysis and data export tools, benchmarking your clients against their peers and highlighting the value creation opportunity could not be easier.
- - Differentiate your presentations by displaying data the way humans digest it best: visually.
As an Entrepreneur you need industry intelligence for Business Plans, Effective Client Targeting, and Industry Understanding. Alvis is your single source for difficult to get industry data with ratios and insightful charts to build your startup strategy.
1. Business Plans for Investors
- - Every startup, hoping to raise funds - needs industry data on market size, top players, key statistics and business fundamentals - to develop business plan presentation for investors. Alvis offers in-depth analysis on industry movement, changes in the industry landscape and emerging industries.
- - With a click of button you can generate visually appealing charts on industry size, top performers, and business analysis for your business plan.
2. Effective Client Targeting
- - To narrow down the gap between product features and customer needs, startups need to reach out to diverse group of customer segments. With information such as company name, address, phone, and website URL., and SIC code, R&P Industry Intelligence Platform offers a great opportunity to target the right clients for product testing and business development.
- - With an inbuilt screener, startups can create a target list of companies based upon revenues and profits related criterion.
3. Understanding Industry Landscape
- - Improve your understanding of major sectors, industry segments, major industry players, and analyze the targeted companies on their business fundamentals
- - Get the strategic picture of the biggest companies and the growth industries in seconds.
As a business strategy & marketing professional you need industry intelligence for Market Analysis, Competition Analysis, and Industry Forecasts. Alvis is your single source for difficult to get industry data with ratios and insightful charts to build your market research reports.
1. Market Analysis
- - Industry professionals need accurate historical industry data, market share analysis, and name and details of top players in the targeted industry segments. Alvis offers industry performance data for last 15 years and has a unique industry and company comparison tool for effective market analysis.
- - With a click of button you can generate visually appealing charts on industry size, top performers, and Industry/company analysis for your research reports.
2. Competition Analysis
- - For all your competitive analysis, Alvis offers a comprehensive screening and ranking tool. You can identify top competitors based on various parameters like, revenues, profits, revenue categories, growth rates, location, industry segment, etc.
- - Using export option, you can download a PDF or Excel file, or email directly it to the clients who needs it immediately.
3. Industry Benchmarking
- - Get immediate access to business fundamentals data ( growth rates, profit rates, research and development expenses, as well as various costs and expenses) with industry and Peer averages for industry benchmarking projects.
- - Using the unique “Compare to Industry and Peer Averages” tool, benchmark specific financial parameter of targeted companies, to each other and to industry averages. Export desired data directly into Excel spreadsheets.
As a Sales and Business Development leader you need industry intelligence for Sales & Account Planning, Sales Strategy, and Sales Prospecting. Alvis is your single source for difficult to get industry data with ratios and insightful charts to build your data driven sales strategy.
1. Sales & Account Planning
- - Every sales professional understand the importance of a well researched account plan. Sales professionals need accurate information on industry leaders and competitors, market size, key client statistics and industry profit margins. Alvis offers industry performance data for last 15 years and has a unique industry and company comparison tool for effective account planning.
- - With a click of button you can generate visually appealing charts on industry size, top performers, and Industry/company analysis for your sales & account plans.
2. Sales Strategy
- - For building an effective sales strategy, Alvis offers a comprehensive screening and ranking tool. You can identify growing industries, growing companies and easily build a list of most promising companies competitors based on business fundamentals.
- - Our industry analysis provides easy access to the information you need to get an overview of the industry in which you are looking to build your business and create opportunities for growth. Using export option, you can download a PDF or Excel file, or email directly with your team immediately.
3. Sales Prospecting
- - For your effective client targeting needs, access comparative business fundamentals dataset of top U.S. Companies. Using a few simple filters, export a list into Excel, including company name, address, phone, with, revenues and other details. Our databases give you fully searchable access to thousands of the most important companies.
- - Improve your chances of converting the client discussions into deals by offering solutions that are based on how your targeted clients measure up against their peers in key financial & operational performance metrics.
As a Student you need industry intelligence for Case Study Preparation, Market Research Reports, and Job Interview Preparation.Alvis is your single source for difficult to get industry data with ratios and insightful charts to help you build your industry knowledge.
1. Case Study Preparation
- - Every student understand the importance of industry research for effective class participation. Students need information on industry dynamics, industry statistics, key players, competitors, and industry financial data. Alvis offers industry performance data for last 15 years and has a unique industry and company comparison tool for effective case study preparation.
- - Students can use Alvis to study key statistics at a click of a button. This helps students see trends and outliers that are vital for case study research. You have to just type the name of the company and all the relevant research will be immediately available with easy to understand charts and data.
2. Market Research Reports
- - Students need accurate historical industry data, market share analysis, and name and details of top players in the targeted industry segments. Alvis offers industry performance data and company comparison tool for effective market analysis.
- - With a click of button you can generate visually appealing charts on industry size, top performers, and Industry/company analysis for your market research reports.
3. Job Interview Preparation
- - Alvis gives you profiles of thousands of industry-leading employers. You can compile custom lists and export contact data. Search, view and filter employers by revenues, profitability, geographic location, industry and much more.
- - Use the Companies tool to study industry leaders. Compare company data to research the revenue growth at key competitors to get talking points during the interview.
Open your Eyes
To a never-before industry (re)searching experience
Alvis is built using Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing and Artificial Intelligence for contextual insights. With Alvis, you will always get what you want!
Alvis allows users to navigate, discover and, download difficult to get industry data, charts, and insights. Alvis offers you immediate access to 50k+ industry research reports
Alvis helps you collaborate easily with your peers, clients, and vendors by using Intuitive sharing (Mail, HTML, Embed) and export options (CSV, Excel, PDF, Image).
Understand Value Drivers and Business Strategy of All U.S. Public Companies.
Conduct In-depth analysis on Revenues, Profits, Cost & Expenses, Working Capital, and Asset Management to gain clarity on industry-wide forces, value drivers and business strategy of targeted companies.
Business Analysis on A Page - Business Overview, Revenue Trend Analysis, Profit Trend Analysis, Expenses Analysis, Working Capital Analysis, Asset Management Analysis
Revenues Analysis - 5 Year Revenues and Revenue Growth, Industry Share of The Revenue, and Revenue Growth Vs. Industry Growth
Profit Analysis - 5 Year Profit and Net Margin Growth, Industry Share of The Profit, and Net Margin Growth Vs. Industry Growth
Cost & Expenses Analysis - Research & Development Spending, Sales, Marketing, General & Administrative Spending, and Operating Expenses Analysis
Working Capital Analysis - Inventory, Account Receivables, Account Payable actual and percent share of Sales analysis.
Asset Management Analysis - Property, Plants & Equipment actual and percent of sales and Intangibles analysis.