Shopping for gifts, especially tech ones can be quite stressful and time-consuming. There are a lot of great tech things you can buy as a gift for your gadget-obsessed friend or family member. Hence, to make it easier for you, we created a list of gadgets that would make a perfect present for someone you are looking to surprise. Here is a list of gadgets you can buy for your tech-savvy friends or family members:
- A Bluetooth tracking tag – this one is particularly good for people who are forgetful. This attractive, wooden tag can be attached to various items, such as your keys, wallet, remote control, even their iPad. If this item goes missing, you can use the companion application to play a sound or vibrate in order for your forgetful friends to find it.
- Gear 360 – for people who are both obsessed with photography and technology, this is a perfect gift for them. This cool present allows the user to easily share 360-degree photographs and video from the camera that sees all.
- Fitbit Flyer Wireless Headphones – now that Apple has taken away our headphones jack, people are searching for the right pair of Bluetooth headphones that are both comfortable and stylish. If the gift recipient loves going to the gym, they will be able to enjoy their favorite music while on the treadmill. These sweat-proof, sleek headphones come in two colors with an adjustable cable, a built-in mic, and more features.
- GoPro Hero Waterproof action camera – this tiny, yet the powerful camera is made to withstand the natural elements, such as water, snow, and mud. So, tech lovers who also love adrenaline can shoot all of their adventures and later share it with other people. It comes with an application, which makes it easier to transfer the video or pictures, it is also possible to watch and edit the high-quality shots.
- The World’s smallest all in one Biometric ID wallet – for your friends or family members that are scared of identity and credit card theft, this wallet is perfect for them. In order to access the device, they will need to enter a password and their digital identification (fingerprint). They will be able to do various things with it, including cashless money transfer, access the 911 emergency information, as well as get promotional offers.
- Polaroid ZIP mobile printer – another gadget to add to this list of cool gift ideas is a printer that will let you capture and share photos in less than two minutes. All they will have to do is connect their smartphone, to this lightweight, portable gadget via Bluetooth or NFC, and then edit and print out their favorite pictures.
- RokBlok Wireless Record Player – this amazing tech present is perfect for any music lover. This bamboo brick needs to be set on top of their favorite record, and they will be able to enjoy their favorite music without the need to buy a real record player.
- Crock-Pot 8-Quart Express Crock XL Multi-cooker – this tech gadget is perfect for those who enjoy cooking. It comes with a nonstick surface and various options that can help the gift recipient cook the most delicious food.
- Anker PowerCore + Mini – this portable phone charger is perfect for people who spend a lot of time on their phones. It is about the size of a lipstick, which makes it able to fit almost anywhere. You will be able to surprise your friend who’s phone battery is always red.
- Away The Carry-On – this might look like a usual suitcase, but in fact, it is not. There is a built-in battery that will be able to charge their phone multiple time and it can also be ejected in order to meet TSA regulations. This gift would be perfect for people who are constantly on the move.
Choosing the right tech-gift can be a bit time-consuming, however, the most important thing to think about is what the person receiving the gift is into, so once you figure that out, choosing the perfect gift will be easier for you.