The NEM wallet, or better known as the New Economy Movement, finally invades the cryptocurrency world today. This has become one of the newest innovations of the popular digital coin project of this generation. Similar to what other wallets serve, this NEM is another means that will lead the way to the blockchain technology and it was purposely created for a unique project.
The NEM wallet is a highly – customizable platform wherein developers aimed to deploy a wide variety of apps into a broad of spectrum industries. It is believed that NEM is known for its Java and Smart Asset System feature, which is a good solution that broadens the potential uses of the innovation.
Surely, if you wish to buy tokens, you have to have the right kind of wallet for your digital assets. With the numerous options that are made available in the market today, there are also some few things to consider in selecting one. Choosing a wallet for your coins includes compatibility and security feature options. Hence, these are among the main factors that you should consider with NEM as it is vital in making smooth and easy digital transactions.
What is the Best NEM Wallet for Coin?
First and foremost, being a crypto asset investor, there are things to take into account as you plan to store and transact for your digital coins. Make sure to choose a NEM wallet that is compatible with the device and computer that you use. Compatibility is important as it ensures a smooth flow of the transaction.
Secondly, enhanced security is the most important aspect of choosing your digital wallet. Thus, make sure that your platform has a security protocol that will prevent your digital assets from fraudulent transactions and thief. There are wallets today that are somehow easy to use; however, with a not-so-strong security feature.
Right now, investors can choose between the software and the hardware wallet. With the concern on which one to choose, it depends on the need of the user. One of the highly-recommended wallet to use online is the Web Wallet. This allows you to place your private keys online to keep your transaction safe and secure.
However, some conclude that Web wallets don’t have a strong security feature compared to the other options. Placing your secret codes online may give someone access through your online server. On the other hand, the NEM hardware wallet also exists in the market today. While software wallets are weak in terms of security, the hardware wallets promote heightened-security for every transaction made. Perhaps, it is best to choose the wallet that suits you best and the one that saves your time from headaches and trouble.
The Best NEM Wallets for 2020
For the year 2020, there are best NEM wallets that investors should certainly take a look from. These platforms have advantages and downsides. Nevertheless, it would be best to learn more about these kinds of stuff for you to easily decide on which one to pick depending on your need.
Several reviews with NEM are coming online, and most often than not, these reviews help you decide on the ideal wallet that serves your both stability and security in terms of transactions. Check out the best NEM wallets for this year below!
1. NEM Nano Wallet – It is one of the popular desktop wallets that supports NEM. This platform was designed to make each transaction easy and fast. Further, this wallet is capable and is compatible with keeping NEM tokens. One of the best things about NEM Nano is its compatibility feature to almost all sorts of OS like MAC, Windows, and even to the Linux operating system. One of its features allows you to send messages and mosaics in all sorts of addresses you need to send something to.
This nano wallet is designed to have a pretty convenient kind of interface which is an advantage for beginner investors. Aside from creating a multi-account, this wallet is also capable of a multi-signature feature that allows you to take control of all your private security codes.
2. Trezor Wallet – This is another option to consider when looking for a NEM wallet. By far, the Trezor is one of the most popular hardware platforms as it has the best security feature, making it an edge over other wallets. While your private keys are kept offline, you are certain that your transactions are safe from fraud transactions. There is no way for hackers to make access into your account as transactions are also not made online.
Thanks to its backup feature, you can recover lost information. It is also believed that the Trezor wallet is much safer compared to the software ones. Whenever getting concerns about infected computers and devices, you are assured that your digital coins will be safe. It also has second-factor authentication services that link to Google and Dropbox.
3. NEM Mobile Wallet – This NEM wallet is another platform that is both compatible with Android and iOS devices. One of its best features is its ability to send and receive NEM easily and can even import NEM accounts. Further, it also has a multi-signature feature which allows users to keep all its private keys and data in one single device. All transactions made are believed to be easy and quick using the NEM mobile wallet. This platform is also a user-friendly app, especially for beginners.
4. Free Wallet – Apart from an easy-to-use wallet, this one allows users to make multicurrency transactions. It has built-in exchanges that are capable of holding more than 30 kinds of cryptocurrencies in one single place. Further, without having to deal with complicated technical features, Free wallet requires no registration from the users.
Things to Consider in Choosing NEM Wallet
These are the things to consider when picking for the NEM wallet for your coins;
- Security – It is always important to check for the security feature of the platform to ensure that all transactions will be safe and intact. Further, keeping your digital coins need to have heightened security to save your head from hackers and other fraudulent activities.
- Compatibility – Next to security is the compatibility feature of the wallet. Not all wallets are compatible with a particular device or computer. Perhaps, make sure to select the platform that gives you ease of access at any time you need it.
With all these different NEM wallets to choose from, it is always up to the user to make the best choice. If it is the security that you are up to, then a good hardware wallet like Trezor should be your choice. Meanwhile, even though some wallets are not so tight in terms of security, it can still be a good solution for your need especially in terms of ease of access and compatibility. These factors are simply worth-considering from time to time.