If you are on the verge of getting a divorce, you might be wondering if it is possible to get a divorce without a lawyer. Many people believe that lawyers are too expensive. In order to save money, they would prefer to bypass the lawyer and just get an online divorce. This is possible and can be really beneficial! Not only will you save money, but by getting an online divorce, the entire process will be faster.
More and more couples are choosing to use online divorce services to end their marriages. For example, online divorces services has helped over 500,000 people get divorced over a period of 19 years. There are many benefits to hiring an online divorce company. If you are wondering what those benefits could be, then this is the article for you!
What are the benefits of hiring an online divorce company?
You can save a lot of money if you decide to use an online divorce company like Denver divorce law firm Ciancio Ciancio Brown. The average cost of online divorce is between $100 and $500. Compare that to the average cost of the traditional divorce route, which can easily be between $5,000 and $15,000 per couple.
The main reason that using an online divorce company is so much cheaper, is because you don’t have to use a lawyer. Many online divorce companies do offer legal services if needed, but most of the time, the great advice and guidance provided by the company is all you need to answer any questions that you might have.
Many of these online divorce companies have wonderful customer service. Therefore, the answer to any questions that you might have is only a click, call or email away.
Once you have finished filling out the online questionnaire about your circumstances, the online divorce company will send you all the correct documentation that you need within 24-48 hours. The divorce papers that you receive will be based on how you answer the questions that have been posted. So you can be confident that you are getting the correct paperwork.
The benefits of using an online divorce company are:
- It is convenient. You can file for a dissolution of your marriage in the comfort of your own home.
- It is easy. There are only 3 simple steps that you need to follow with most online companies.
- It is fast. You get your divorce papers within 24-48 hours
- Good customer service. With their awesome customer service, you will have help every step of the way.
- You save money because you do not need to hire a lawyer.
- Using an online divorce company is perfect for an uncontested annulment. If you and your spouse agree to all the terms of your divorce, then there is no reason to take the long, expensive traditional route.
- You will not have to take any time off work to go and see a lawyer or pay for child care.
- There are no unnecessary meetings that you will need to attend.
- You will not have the stress of going to trial.
- You can even complete all your documentation in as little as 10 minutes or less.
- Some online companies even file your paperwork for you, which means you won’t even need to step foot in your local family court.
Are there any negatives to an online divorce service?
Yes, as with any company, there are always pros and cons. If you do decide to choose an online divorce service, you will need to consider the following information:
- If you have really complicated questions then you might have to hire an attorney. This could cost you more in the long run.
- You can only use an online divorce company for an uncontested divorce. This means that you and your spouse will have to agree to all the terms of your divorce. For example, how to split your assets and debts, child custody, alimony, and maintenance. If you have any disagreements, then you might not be able to use an online divorce service.
- If you choose the wrong company, then you could end up paying much more in the long run. A company that doesn’t have experience could send you the wrong paperwork, or they could even try to scam you. Therefore, it is extremely important to choose a well known, reputable company. Make sure that their documentation is court-approved and up to date.
Even though there are some negatives, using an online divorce service can still be better than hiring an attorney. Lawyers can be very costly. Most lawyers charge by the hour. You could be paying up to $250 per hour.
Lawyers might also charge call-out fees or charge you for emails or phone calls that they make or send. This is why more and more couples are opting for online divorce services as a way to save lots of money.
Lawyers do have their place. If your divorce isn’t amicable, and you have children involved or business, using a lawyer can be a good idea. Making mistakes during the divorce process could affect your future after your divorce. So while using an attorney can be costly, if you are in complicated divorce, then it is best to do so.
If your case gets too complicated it is best you take help from a more traditional and expert divorce lawyer. The real point of online divorce lawyers is to help with the issues in a convenient fashion. However, if issues like child custody, alimony and property separation is involved, you need someone who is a seasoned professional in the field. You can view website for more information on the subject.
In recent years, there has been a noticeable shift in the way couples approach divorce proceedings, and the reasons behind this shift are clear. Many people are now opting for more contemporary and efficient methods when it comes to dissolving their marriages, and this change is particularly evident in states like AZ, where many parts of the process have become more streamlined. For example, people considering a legal name change in Arizona after a divorce can do the paperwork in less than ten minutes. The convenience of online divorce services is unparalleled. Couples can now complete the necessary paperwork and legal documentation from the comfort of their own homes. This eliminates the need for numerous visits to the courthouse, saving valuable time that can be better spent on personal and emotional healing during such challenging times.
There is no longer a need to put yourself through the added pressure of hiring an attorney. Divorce is emotionally trying and stressful enough already. Don’t let it cause you to break the bank as well.