In this post, we provide an analysis of Facebook business for the year 2014. The analysis is presented through a presentation over SlideShare. Firstly, we provide an analysis of Facebook revenues, profits, and profit margins. Then, we share an analysis of Facebook product segments revenues and geographic segments revenues. Then, we provide an analysis of Facebook monthly active users (MAUs) and daily active users (DAUs). Then, we present an analysis of Facebook Average Revenue Per User (ARPU).
Facebook business analysis 2014 presentation
Facebook business analysis 2014 presentation provides an analysis of the following data through charts for the years 2010 to 2014.
- Facebook Overall Revenues and Revenue Growth
- Facebook Profit Margins
- Facebook Product Segments Revenue Share
- Facebook Advertising Revenue – Geographic Segments Share
- Facebook Advertising Revenues – Desktop vs Mobile Devices Share
- Facebook ‘Total’ Monthly Active Users (MAUs) and Daily Active Users (DAUs) – Worldwide
- Facebook Monthly Active Users (MAUs) – Geographic Segments Share
- Facebook Users Engagement Across Geographies – DAU-To-MAU Ratio
- Facebook Advertising ARPU (Average Revenue Per User) by Geography
- Facebook Mobile Monthly Active Users (MAUs) and Daily Active Users (DAUs) Worldwide
- Facebook Worldwide Monthly Active Users (MAUs) Share by Access Device – Mobile Only MAUs, Dual Access (Mobile and Desktop) MAUs, Desktop Only MAUs