In this post, we provide an analysis of Facebook Q1 2015 earnings. Firstly, we provide an analysis of Facebook revenues, revenue growth, operating profit, and operating profit margins. Then, we share revenues, revenue share, and revenue growth analysis of the Facebook business segments. The data for the 5 quarters from Q1 2014 to Q1 2015 is presented in charts.
Facebook Q1 2015 Revenues and Profits Analysis - Highlights
- Q1’15 Revenues: $3.54 billion. Up 41.6% YoY.
- Q1’15 Operating profit (loss): $933 million.
- Q1’15 Operating margin: 26.3%
- Business segments: Advertising; Payment and other fees
- Q1’15 Advertising business segment revenues: $3.32 billion. Up 46.4% YoY. Segment share - 93.6%.
- Q1’15 Payments and other fees business segment revenues: $226 million. Down -4.6% YoY. Segment share - 6.4%.
Facebook Q1 2015 Revenues and Profits Analysis - Charts