For a business that has just started, one of the most important things to do is acquire customers, as well as expose themselves to potential ones. One of the best ways to get started with social media is Instagram. It is inexpensive, easy to learn and navigate, and it provides great resources for new businesses.
Since the creation of Instagram, it has proven to be one of the most powerful marketing tools available, and it is useful for businesses that are looking to expand their online presence and the visibility of the products or services. If you do not have an Instagram account for your business and if you need convincing whether or not to open one, here are some reasons how you could benefit from it:
1. More and more people are using Instagram – according to Instagram, it currently has over 800 million active users. Of that amount, over 500 million people are on this social media platform daily, with 80% of them being outside America, 34% being millennials, and 38% are people who check the accounts several times during a day. Hence, that number of people is enormous, so there is no limitation to the success a business can reach with a good Instagram strategy.
2. A business of any size can prosper – with all those people to choose from, there are no limits to what you can achieve. This goes for small and new businesses, as well as the larger, well-known companies. Even the largest companies do not get success overnight, but if a marketing team wants to get their business on the map, they will be able to do that by keeping an active presence and maintaining the routine by posting at least one picture every day.
3. Businesses can make money directly from Instagram – Instagram has evolved quite a lot during the year, and now you can make money through product placement. One of their latest programs is called shoppable posts, and they allow businesses to add tags to their products in their photos with links that include the description of the product, price, and the chance to shop right away, which leads the user to an online shop.
4. You can partner up with influencers – when it comes to this particular social media platform, you have regular viewers and you have influencer. For the people that do not know what influencers are, they are online celebrities (with thousands of followers) who are paid to promote a product, service, or brand to attract more customers for the company. A well-known influencer can bring your business a lot of sales, as well as new followers.
5. You can effectively and with ease engage with customers – with this platform, you will have the chance to engage with your customers daily. Users will be able to like, comment, view your video or story, as well as send you a private message. Taking the time to reply to comments or messages proves that you care about the customers.
Ways to boost your Instagram followers
There are various ways you can boost your Instagram followers, and some of them include:
1. Promote your hashtags – take the promoting game offline and have your hashtag printed on receipts, print ads, or signage in your store, or at relevant events.
2. Get descriptive with your captions – as we know, a picture is worth a thousand words, but you cannot just skip the words entirely. This strategy will give the customer a chance to know more about the particular product and your brand.
3. Buy followers – it might seem like cheating, but it actually is not. Buying followers is a good way to start your business and gain some followers at the beginning. People who visit your page will trust you more if they see that you already have a few hundred followers. Companies like Famoid offer good deals, and buying Instagram followers is so simple here.
4. Develop your style – of course, you will want to fit in. But, what about creating your style to be memorable and stand out from the crowd? Develop a unique visual content style that will instantly be recognizable by the user.
Opening an Instagram account for your business cannot hurt. It can only help you by generating sales, gaining new customers, and allowing you to be creative with your posts.