So…You love pizza!
And who doesn’t, right?
On the other hand, you also have an entrepreneurial mindset.
Your love for pizza and your entrepreneurial mindset just gave you a NEW business idea!
And that is, ‘Pizza Franchise’.
But, Is a Pizza Franchise Right For You?
Yes! Because pizza franchises like MOD Pizza are profitable. They only take a 5% royalty. If you sell $100,000 of pizza, you’ll pay them only $5,000, assuming your total expenses are $70,000. So, your profit would be $25,000. This blog explains everything you need to know.
Let’s dive in…
Table of contents:
- What Is A Franchise Business?
- 5 Best Franchise Business Niches
- Why Should You Choose Pizza Franchises?
- Questions You Have to Ask Yourself Before Buying A Pizza Franchise
What Is A Franchise Business?
Let’s start with the basics, shall we?
I believe you already know what franchise business is but…
Let’s give you a quick reminder.
A franchise business is when you get permission from a big and established business to use their branding, products, and total business process in exchange for fees and royalties.
Basically, you are establishing your business as a younger sibling of that big company in your local area.
How cool is that?
Now you might be wondering, what are the best options to choose when it comes to starting a franchising business?
We have a little list for you…
5 Best Franchise Business Niches:
There are hundreds of franchise business niches out there but we choose only 5 for you to get started.
Because these 5 are more profitable and affordable as well.
Spoiler: Number 5th is our all-time favorite!
Here we go:
- Vehicle Maintenance Franchises such as SuperGlass Windshield Repair.
- Cleaning and Maintenance Franchise.
- Children’s Soccer Program Franchise.
- Home Improvement Franchise. And finally.
- Pizza Franchises like MOD Pizza.
Now I would love to explain why I like the 5th, over the others.
Why Should You Choose Pizza Franchises?
If you are thinking of buying a franchise business then a pizza franchise is going to be your best decision ever, I believe!
Now allow me to prove my points…
Here are 5 reasons to choose pizza franchises:
- Already Grown-up Brand: When you buy a pizza franchise you are basically buying a mini version of that established pizza business for your local area. Meaning that you don’t have to worry about brand awareness because it’s grown-up and established. Brands like MOD Pizza and others.
- Business Map: The pizza brand you’ll buy the franchise from is already established. It definitely has a business map or business structure. So, you won’t have to reinvent the wheel.
- Pizza Franchisee Training and Resources: These big brands will provide you with training and resources from the beginning. Meaning that, you won’t have to have a hard time learning how to make money from a pizzeria!
- Consistent Growth: You can definitely keep your growth consistent by becoming a franchisee of a big pizza brand. Because you can open multiple pizzerias in multiple locations.
- Profitability and Affordability: As I mentioned earlier pizza franchises like MOD Pizza, can be very profitable. And you won’t even have to break the bank!
There are lots of other benefits of buying a pizza franchise from a big and established franchisor.
But I think you get the point.
Now let’s talk about some important questions that you HAVE to ask yourself before starting a business like this…
Questions You Have to Ask Yourself Before Buying A Pizza Franchise:
Before you take your GRAND FINALE decision on this, I want you to take a few minutes and answer these questions:
- Are you aware of the additional costs?
- Many of us may think that buying a pizza franchise is where all the money goes. That’s not true! There are other costs you have to be aware of such as Furniture, Fixtures, Office Equipment, Supplies, Business Licences, etc.
- Have you calculated your expected profit?
- Before you start anything you need to calculate your expected profit from this business. It’s better to contact a brand like MOD Pizza or similar to it and talk to the. experts about your profit and royalties beforehand.
- Do you have the dedication?
- You won’t have to worry about the training and resources. Because the franchisors will provide that! But the real question is do you have the full dedication to learn and grow in every step of this journey!
If you have answers to these 3 questions then I can without a doubt say that you are SMART and…
You have the proper mindset for doing this business.
You can get started on this journey at anytime now.
I am turning the table on you.
What’s your final thought on pizza franchises like MOD Pizza?
Are you getting started soon? Or,
Have I missed anything in this post?
Let me know your thoughts in the comments.